Skip to content
Information about the house rules
- All guests must abide by the rules of the park and follow the directions
- All guests must report to the reception upon arrival
- If you stay overnight, your visitors must be registered as a guest
- No radio, cassette recorder or television outside (can be heard)
- No open fire
- Do not bring your own plants and do not bring your own extension
Safety & tranquility& rust
- We recommend that you have a good extinguisher in your tent or caravan / camper.
- The maximum speed on the campsite is 5 kilometers per hour.
- Please turn off the engine for mopeds.
- Please be quiet at the campsite between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- You can hand in lost or found items at the reception.
- The use of the shower costs € 0.50 cents each time. Please leave clean after use.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the toilet building.
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the toilet block.
- There is a washing machine (including detergent) and dryer in the toilet building. You can buy washing / drying coins at the reception.
- Deposit glass in the glass container, paper in the paper container and green waste in the green container
- Deposit the contents of chemical toilets in the appropriate container.
- Dispose of sanitary towels in the appropriate waste bin.
- Pollution and vandalism lead to a claim for damages and / or removal from the campsite.
- Do not overload the power grid more than 1300 watts / 6 amps simultaneously.
- Report malfunctions or damage to the reception before your departure.
- Park in the designated parking spaces.
- No storage on the property.
- When 2 camping pitches are occupied, you have to pay for one and a half places.